|Strumpshaw Steam Museum
| In 1954 Wesley Key started his collection of farm machinery and steam engines based at Strumpshaw Old Hall and decided to open to the public in the 1960s.
Today the museum houses an extensive range of exhibits and features. These include:
* Steam engines
* Working beam engines
* Mechanical organs
* Narrow gauge railway with a three quarter mile track
* 1930s fairground carousel
* Tractors and farm machinery
* Refreshments area and shop
* Christie cinema organ played on Wednesdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays by Lizzie Soanes
Museum opening hours: 01603 714535
After 6pm: 01603 713392
Situated in parkland off the A47 between Norwich and Great Yarmouth.